Beach Box Camps COVID-19 extended cancellation policy
Our commitment to health, safety and security
In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities. For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to the WHO, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Our cancellation policy
We are constantly updating our global cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to COVID-19 and any official travel or meeting restrictions, suspensions, quarantines or lockdown measures announced by governments worldwide. Our aim is to offer you as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
What are my options if I can not participate in the camp due to the measures for COVID-19?
1. If the camp is cancelled by organisers: – You are entitled to a full refund of any payments you’ve made but you are not entitled to additional compensation.
2. If the camp is happening, but I can not participate, because of COVID-19 related consequences:
– You can terminate the contract and we will provide you with full refund minus service fee of 25.00 EUR;
– You can transfer the package to another person with no extra fees;
– You can get a travel credit in the amount paid which can be used in our next camps.
In order to cancel under the policy, you will be required to attest to the facts of and/or provide supporting documentation for your extenuating circumstance such as official travel restrictions imposed by a government, law enforcement agency, or military that restrict travel to the location of the camp.